- 12 medium to large red kumara / sweet potato (chopped into cubes and roasted until light brown, 180-200 degrees)
- 2-3 tablespoons of Edmonds Egg Mayonnaise
- 1/4 - 1/2 red onion finely chopped (unless you like chunky)
- 1 stalk of spring onion chopped finely (unless you like chunky or even whole)
- 1/2 cup raw spinach or rocket
- 2-3 small or 1-2 medium sized Chorizo sausage chopped up.
How to Make:
Cook Kumara and wait to cool down. Then add all ingredients and mix up. Viola!! You have your finished product, a delicious healthy Kumara Salad. And its eay to make!!