- 2 cups mixed baby green salad leaves, tightly packed
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1 large cucumber, julienned
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 150g tempeh, thinly sliced into strips
- 2 tbs sesame seeds
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint leaves
- 12 round rice paper sheets (10cm diameter)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tbs coconut nectar
- Himalayan pink salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation and steps
Step 1 Prepare rice paper according to instructions on the packet. Lay onto a clean surface.
Step 2 In the middle, 5cm from the bottom (side closest to you) sprinkle some sesame seeds and place a large mint leaf. Top with a small row of salad leaves, tempeh, carrots, cucumber, avocado, mung bean sprouts and more sesame seeds. Take cake to leave about 4cm on either side of the row of vegetables. Fold in each side first, then fold up the bottom and roll away from you carefully. Place seam side down onto a serving platter.
Step 3 Place ingredients for the dipping sauce into a small screw-top jar and shake until combined. Serve dipping sauce alongside rice paper rolls.