The combination of chocolate and banana is the definition of delicious. After all, there's a reason Chunky Monkey is a best-selling flavor. Fuel your muscles and satisfy your cravings without the guilt that comes with waking up to a half-empty ice cream container on your nightstand.
- 1-2/3 scoops Clutch Vegan Baking Mix
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup granulated Stevia
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp. flax mixed with 3 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 medium very ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life dairy-free chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix Clutch Vegan Baking Mix, flour, Stevia, and baking powder.
- In a small bowl, make flax egg by mixing 1 tbsp flax with 3 tbsp water. Let it sit for about 5 minutes.
- Heat banana and coconut oil in a bowl until coconut oil is melted. Mash banana and coconut oil together until there are no chunks of banana.
- Mix flax egg, banana, almond milk, and vanilla extract together. Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray. Spoon batter evenly into eight spots in the muffin pan.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.